Thursday 30 April 2009

Those last minute birthday cards!


You know what it's like you suddenly remember the night before that you have to post someone's birthday card the next day for them to get it in time for their birthday! WELL THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE!!!! (Including all the other birthday's I made things for in April) I had my camera close by so took a quick snap at about 1am, look closely and you will notice that the Glossy Accents is cloudy as it was still wet. ARRRGGHH! You have probably taken the opinion by now, and rightly so, that I'm not the most organised of people when it comes to making peoples cards well in advance and end up leaving them until the last minute. Even if I see a new stamp or new piece of paper and I know exactly what I'm going to do with it and who I'm going to use it for I always end up staying up to rediculous times in the morning the day before making stuff.
AND THAT'S ENOUGH TO CONFESS TO FOR ONE DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I wish you every success with your blog. Please pop over to my blog to see a message for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same..as I can't bring myself to use my stock up!! So I end up making one at midnight! What strange creatures we are!
    Love the glossy boots!!

    ReplyDelete